|Team Administrator - 12mth Fixed Term Contract|
WSP is a collaborative team of global experts who aspire every day to shape a better tomorrow.
With more than 49,000 people working in over 550 offices across 40 countries, we are one of the world’s leading engineering consultancy firms.
We value our people, our reputation, and our impact on the future. At WSP our role is to plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We want our work to bring long-term improvements and to future proof our cities and environments.
Based in our Wellington office, this role is critical to the smooth operation of the business. Exceptional service delivery and client support is crucial for this team. This is an interesting and busy role and no two days are the same. Vital to the success of this role is multitasking, people skills along with sound problem solving capabilities. We are looking for a confident team player who can demonstrate lots of initiative, brings a positive, flexible and adaptable attitude and a great sense of humour.
· Work with a friendly, vibrant & collaborative team
· Ensure the smooth running of a professional, successful and busy sector
· Be part of the valued Business Support Services team
· 12 month fixed term contract
What we are looking for:
· Someone who can bring people together to achieve great things
· A winning personality: proactive, friendly, approachable and professional
· Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive), Indesign and photoshop.
· Ability to pick up processes and systems quickly
· Well organised, self-motivated with strong time management skills and the ability to multitask and prioritise
· Someone who can challenge the status quo and a passion for business improvement
· Switched on and calm under pressure
· Willingness to help out the team where necessary, adaptable, with a conscientious attitude
· Ability to work cooperatively with a variety of people and personalities
· Previous experience in similar administrative and reception roles
You will enjoy this role if you are naturally organised, process orientated and a great multitasking who likes being busy and keep calm when the pressure is on.
Prior experience is essential, and Business or Business Administration study is advantageous. Role specific training will be provided and we welcome your experience and knowledge to our team.
· A background and proven track record in providing a high standard of in administration and customer service
· Experience in event management of internal and external events
· Advanced Microsoft Skills; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams & OneDrive
· Energetic and positive attitude
· You love a good process or system, being organised and helping others to be organised
· You have strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail with top level English and grammar and are able to interact positively and warmly with people
· You know how to juggle priorities, enjoy working both autonomously and as part of a team
· A strong customer focus and excellent relationship development skills
· A high degree of self-confidence and self-motivation, to be open-minded, enquiring and enabling of change
· A positive and enthusiastic approach to communicating with internal and external clients
· A high degree of integrity and commitment
· Enjoy a challenge and the success that comes from working together as a team
You'll be agile, invested in your career and have the administrative expertise and self-direction to contribute to our business. In return, we'll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects and the opportunity to work with world leading experts. At WSP we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, follow the link and apply online.
Why do you want to join us?
We’re future-focused experts who propose innovative ideas for our clients. It matters to us that our people come to work every day with curiosity, drive and a sense of purpose. Join us in doing purposeful, sustainable work that helps shape our communities and the future.
Stimulating, open working environments where everyone feels relevant, valued and supported is a catalyst for outstanding achievements in our opinion.
We know that, for everyone here, work is only one part of life, and making time for family, friends, hobbies and passions is vital. So, if working from home, working part-time or having a flexible start and finish to the day will help with this, we will try to make it happen.
Diversity of all kinds is extremely important, and so at WSP we embrace a diversity of perspectives. We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds, orientations, and identities.
He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.
What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.
Would you like to apply to this job?