|Senior Civil Engineer|
|Civil Engineer and Civil Technician
WSP is a collaborative team of global experts who aspire every day to shape a better tomorrow.
With more than 49,000 people working in over 550 offices across 40 countries, we are one of the world’s leading engineering consultancy firms.
We value our people, our reputation, and our impact on the future. At WSP our role is to plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We want our work to bring long-term improvements and to future proof our cities and environments.
If you are looking for great work and lifestyle balance, and an exciting opportunity to develop your career then this could be the role for you. Needed are both a Civil Technician and a Civil Engineer to join our busy Taupo office , Fixed Term for two years to assist in meeting the needs of the clients through assisting in the provision of professional consulting services in the areas of civil engineering and project management in mainly the transport and/or 3-waters disciplines.
Skills and Experience:
• Current clean Drivers Licence
• Bachelor of Engineering and Chartered Professional Engineer (Civil) preferred.
• Diploma in Civil Engineering as a minimum.
• Strong organisational ability to optimise and prioritise conflicting demands in a busy environment, to achieve deadlines and see responsibilities through to completion.
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, including oral and written communication and particularly the ability to present ideas, information and advice in a way that is understandable by a range of audiences.
• Computer literate; proficient in Windows 2000 or later, MS Word/Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.
WSP recognises and values the range of characteristics that make people unique, and do this in an environment that celebrates individual and collective achievement. We believe embracing diversity and inclusion delivers positive experiences for people and clients.
He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.
What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.
Would you like to apply to this job?