|Civil Engineer, Taupo|
WSP is a collaborative team of global experts who aspire every day to shape a better tomorrow.
With more than 49,000 people working in over 550 offices across 40 countries, we are one of the world’s leading engineering consultancy firms.
We value our people, our reputation, and our impact on the future. At WSP our role is to plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We want our work to bring long-term improvements and to future proof our cities and environments.
Needed is a Civil Engineer to join our successful Taupo office. The successful candidate will meet the needs of our clients through assisting in the provision of professional consulting services in the areas of civil engineering, geotechnical engineering, and project management. You will contribute to the success of the business unit in meeting its business plan through providing appropriate support in a team environment. In addition, you will act as a Project Manager focussed on service excellence and be accountable to provide timely delivery on the best possible outcomes to our clients.
Skills and Experience:
• Experience in the preparation of project briefs and fee estimates; closely monitor project financials; preparing financial reports; and implementing corrective action to meet project objectives, both client and internal.
• Experience in developing and monitor project programmes and the preparation of expressions of interest and project proposals.
• Experience in the preparation of design briefs for projects including preliminary programming and estimates.
• Experience in carrying out design, investigation and documentation in accordance with the project brief.
• Bachelor of Engineering
• CPEng preferred
• Current Drivers Licence.
• Minimum 1 years in the Civil sector.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.
WSP recognises and values the range of characteristics that make people unique, and do this in an environment that celebrates individual and collective achievement. We believe embracing diversity and inclusion delivers positive experiences for people and clients.
He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.
What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.
Would you like to apply to this job?