|Business Development Consultant
WSP Opus is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people, and through our collaborative approach, we're creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Our Guiding Principles shape us as an organisation; we value our people, our reputation and our impact on the future. We are looking for a Business Development Consultant to provide consultancy and advisory services to clients (including internal WSP Opus clients) for the Property & Buildings Sector in Auckland.
You will have:
- Focal point for the Auckland Property and Buildings business development initiatives.
- Support P+B team in executing identified targets and goals in the BD environment.
- Develop supporting material for use in business development initiatives.
- Endeavour to understand legal requirements of typical Property and Buildings Sector procurement methods.
You'll be agile, invested in your career and have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we'll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects and the opportunity to work with world leading experts. At WSP Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the construction industry, predominantly in the Buildings field.
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong, demonstrated aptitude and an ability to enhance and grow the business will be expected.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, including oral and written communication and particularly the ability to present ideas, information and advice in a way that is understandable by a range of audiences.
For further information, please view the position description and click on 'apply'.