|Project Manager, Paeroa|
It’s the commitment to our people that sets us apart, and the calibre of our people that makes us great. Build your career with WSP Opus and Be Part of It.
If you are looking for great work and lifestyle balance, and an exciting opportunity to develop your career then this could be the role for you. Needed is a Project Manager to provide infrastructure engineering, contract and project management and other consultancy services to clients. You will ensure that briefs are met and delivered on time while supporting the local and wider team in the delivery of client services.
Paeroa is incredibly popular for its gold mining history, walkways, winery, fishing, rock climbing, swimming and Hauraki Rail Trail and is the self-proclaimed Antiques Capital of New Zealand. The area offers easy access to the Coromandel Peninsula, the Bay of Plenty and access to a wide range of activities.
• Preparing Project Delivery Plans for each project undertaken.
• Preparing designs and reports as necessary to perform the role.
• Preparing contract documentation and evaluating and recommending tenders
• Ensure tender contract documents are prepared and tendered to reflect best practice and in accordance with current client policy; this includes reviewing all inputs such as design and statutory consent documentation and providing appropriate feedback
• Ensure contractors fulfil their contracted obligations by developing, implementing and operating appropriate contract management plans while maintaining excellent contractor relationships.
You will have:
• Minimum NZCE/Diploma in Engineering or equivalent
• Current full clean Drivers Licence.
• Five + years’ professional experience in civil engineering (transportation) discipline
• Understanding of NZS 3910 General Conditions of Contract desirable.
• Experience in local authority and central government roading contracts is advantageous
• Ensure appropriate inspections are completed and damage identified and reported
• Ensure reinstatement work is programmed and completed within agreed timeframes.
Are you ready to be part of it?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.
Would you like to apply to this job?