|Customer Liaison Administrator - WestLink|
|Asset & Network Performance|
BE PART OF IT.
It’s the commitment to our people that sets us apart, and the calibre of our people that makes us great. Build your career with WSP Opus and Be Part of It.
Needed is a Customer Liaison Administrator to join our busy WestLink office. This position is an important point of contact with external and internal customers, clients and members of the public communicating with WestLink. The successful candidate will support the Customer Care Manager and provide support and assistance to all staff at WestLink.
• Manage inbound service requests
• Monitor incoming requests and intended outcomes to ensure WestLink is delivering appropriate resolutions consistent with contract requirements.
• Assist WestLink staff with customer-related issues to ensure outcomes are recorded appropriately and information is cross-referenced between respective databases, using the WestLink RAMM data system to support this process
• Liaison with client staff, as well as members of the public and service requests customers, to ensure that issues are appropriately recorded and processed in line with client protocols and processes
• General office administration and reception duties
You will have:
• Current clean Drivers Licence
• Working knowledge of relevant software and communications packages & database usage (incl. Origen, CRMA, TREIS, RAMM Contractor, GIS.
• Able to work effectively and competently with people at all levels; within and external to the organisation.
• A team player and considers the views of others.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, including oral and written communication and particularly the ability to present ideas, information and advice in a way that is understandable by a range of audiences.
WSP Opus is closed from the 24th of December and will open again on the of 7th of January. All applications will be responded to in January once the office has re-opened.
Are you ready to be part of it?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.
WSP Opus is closed from the 24th of December and will open again on the 7th of January. All applications will be responded to in January once the office has re-opened.
Would you like to apply to this job?