|Engineer Bridges and Civil Structures, Whangarei|
|Bridges & Structures|
BE PART OF IT.
It’s the commitment to our people that sets us apart, and the calibre of our people that makes us great. Build your career with WSP Opus and Be Part of It.
WSP Opus is a team of experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we're creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Our Guiding Principles shape us as an organisation; we value our people, our reputation and our impact on the future. We are looking for a Senior Bridge Engineer.
The role is based in Whangarei and will provide you incredible growth via the opportunity to be involved in some of the maintenance, refurbishment and strengthening infrastructure projects in the Northland region. In this role, you will be responsible for providing consultancy services to clients with a focus on analysis, reporting, and supervision for bridge and civil structure engineering projects in addition to providing structural input and technical expertise for bridge and civil projects to the wider team.
• Working as part of a supportive and passionate team with an excellent team culture
• Be part of the team that supports infrastructure projects in Northland.
• Provide innovative thinking and continue to develop our advances in the industry
• Provide positive mentoring and leadership to members of our team
• Actively pursue new business opportunities while working closely and building rapport with clients
You will have:
• A tertiary qualification in an area related to Bridge/Civil Structures Engineering
• 2+ years’ experience in the field of Bridge Asset Management
• An excellent knowledge of NZ's structural engineering codes and practices.
• A desire to develop innovative solutions for complex engineering projects.
• Knowledge of relevant structural Analysis Software packages (eg, Lusas and Microstran)
And how about you? You'll be agile, invested in your career and have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. To be successful, you must be a self-starter and able to show initiative. You will have the opportunity to work autonomously so your confidence, organisational skills and ability to multitask will be fully utilised. Give the consultancy nature of our business, you will also need to demonstrate excellent verbal and written skills.
In return, we'll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects working with world leading experts. At WSP Opus, we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success. If you are looking for a change and a challenge, we have a place for you.
Are you ready to be part of it?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.
Would you like to apply to this job?