|BE PART OF IT.
It’s the commitment to our people that sets us apart, and the caliber of our people that makes us great. Build your career with WSP Opus and Be Part of It.
The opportunity but not limited to:
- Take a lead in developing strategy and tactics for your work group that supports the vision for the Environmental Division and the Hamilton Environmental business. Lead, mentor and manage the resources of your work group in implementing these and monitor and report progress.
- Ensure that we always work to understand and match our clients’ expectations in the quality services we provide.
- Effectively plan projects and assist project managers to correctly scope their projects with appropriate inputs, outputs, implementation activities, verification and technical review.
- Ensure that agreed budgets and financial objectives are in place that maximise revenues and minimise costs.
- Prepare and/or technically review studies, plans and reports, participate in public consultation/engagement programmes, take a lead strategic view across projects, formulate advice to clients on technical issues when required
- Carry out project audits for the Water and Environment team. Report audit findings to the Project Manager, Project Director and Work Group Manager – Project Delivery, Water and Environment.
- Manage and monitor financial processes within work group to ensure routine monthly financial cycle time frames and deadlines are met by work group.
You will have:
- BE or similar equivalent.
- Chartered or near chartered with IPENZ or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in water related engineering
- Experience in Leading teams of engineers
Are you ready to be part of it?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.
WSP Opus is closed from the 24th of December and will open again on the of 7th of January. All applications will be responded to in January once the office has re-opened.