|Transportation Design Engineer - Tauranga|
WSP Opus is a team of experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we're creating innovative solutions for future generations.
We have an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to join our successful Tauranga team as a Transportation Design Engineer. This role will provide the successful candidate the opportunity and attain all the required Engineering NZ elements needed to be chartered. Working in Tauranga offers a great lifestyle balance, excellent outdoor activities and a vibrant local arts and social scene.
• Interest in developing a civil engineering career
• Special interest in all aspects of transportation engineering and in particular pavements
• Practically minded
• Interested to develop CPEng
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Bachelor in Civil Engineering
• Writing reports and correspondence
• Engineering calculations and design verification activities
• Project management of all professional services inputs required to develop engineering projects involving liaison with surveyors, geometric designers, planners, engineers, clients and stakeholders.
• Consultancy services in respect to investigation, analysis and design
• Construction supervision and quality assurance
• Contract management (NZS3910)
And how about you? You'll be agile, invested in your career and have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we'll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects and the opportunity to work with world leading experts. At WSP Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.
For further information, please view the position description below and to apply online, click on 'apply'.
Would you like to apply to this job?