|Transportation Projects Lead - New Plymouth|
|Transportation Asset Design|
Great infrastructure starts with great people...
WSP Opus is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we're creating innovative solutions for future generations.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Transportation Projects Lead to assist the Work Group Manager in management of the Transportation team by leading a team within the work group. You will use your leadership skills to successfully provide the appropriate technical advice and deliver effective management of clients, staff and projects. This opportunity provide the opportunity to participate in business development and the business and strategic planning of the Transportation Group.
• Undertake a broad range of transport/traffic engineering tasks, including assessment, design, evaluation, and reporting.
• Act as a technical expert in the team, lead and develop other team members.
• Lead safety audits and technical review of traffic engineering in partnership with internal and external requirements.
• Prepare designs and project reports as appropriate.
• Undertake the investigation, project feasibility, scheme assessment, and reporting for projects in respect to the area of traffic engineering.
You will have:
• BE or equivalent.
• Current Drivers Licence.
• Demonstrated leadership experience
• Minimum of six years’ professional experience in transportation engineering.
And how about you? You'll be agile, invested in your career and have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we'll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects and the opportunity to work with world leading experts. At WSP Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.
Further information is available at our careers site - please click on 'apply' to view.
Would you like to apply to this job?