|WSP Opus is undergoing significant and exciting growth and require an inspirational leader for our Building and Civil Structures work group. Based in Auckland, this role is responsible for leading, growing and developing a market leading team and will also support the strategic growth of the business through the development of strong client relationships and the commercial management of projects and service delivery.
You will have:
- Lead your team, taking on some of NZ's most challenging and meaningful projects
- Continue to develop our advances in the industry with high levels of autonomy
- Manage, encourage and develop staff to achieve their full potential
- Key management role that will complement your technical and project management abilities
You will also be agile, invested in your career and have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we'll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects and the opportunity to work with world leading experts. At WSP Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.
- Success in leading and mentoring a team;
- A reputation for delivering and achieving key strategic priorities;
- Proven success in business development, business and strategic planning;
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in transportation engineering;
- Registration as a Chartered Professional Engineer (Bridges and/or Civil structures);
- A tertiary qualification in Civil and/or Structural Engineering
For further information, please view the position description and click on 'apply'.