|Licensed Cadastral Surveyor - Taupo|
WSP Opus is a team of experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we’re creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Needed is a Licensed Cadastral Surveyor to join our successful Taupo office. This is an integral position in the Taupo team which supports both major projects and smaller clients. This is a key role and is a great opportunity for a Licensed Cadastral Surveyor wanting to take the next step in their career. The role offers you the opportunity to take on more responsibility and manage outcomes.
• Build your own client and project base.
• Manage all survey requests and provision of surveying services.
• Liaise with clients, contractors and colleagues to appropriately scope, provide timeframes and price for all survey related work.
• Programme incoming work and allocate appropriate resource.
• Assist with planning of survey work on every project, including ensuring Health and Safety and Quality Assurance is in place.
• Project Manage Land Development projects
• Supervise indirect reports in all manner of survey tasks and outputs.
• Sign Cadastral Survey Datasets.
You will have:
• Licensed Cadastral Surveyor or an interest to become licensed
With strong skills in:
• Project, account and financial management
• Cadastral Surveying
• Engineering Setout
• Topographical and as-built surveying
• Total Station
• Civil 3D
• Trimble Business Centre
And how about you? You’ll be agile, invested in your career have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we’ll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects working with world leading experts. At WSP Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.
For further information, please view the position description below and to apply online, click on 'apply'.
Would you like to apply to this job?