|Senior Traffic Safety Engineer - Whangarei|
|Transportation Asset Design|
BE PART OF IT.
It’s the commitment to our people that sets us apart, and the calibre of our people that makes us great. Build your career with WSP Opus and Be Part of It.
We are looking to bolster our team capabilities and have an opportunity for a Senior Traffic Safety Engineer to join our growing Whangarei office. As part of the Transportation Asset Management (TAM) team, you'll play a critical role for WSP Opus supporting Fulton Hogan in the delivery of the Network Outcomes Contract to the Transport Agency. You'll enjoy a variety of interesting work, undertaking a wide range of traffic safety engineering activities and business development.
• Be involved with a technically diverse range of projects and contribute to the successful project delivery within a multidisciplinary environment
• Broad range of traffic engineering and safety tasks, including assessment, design, evaluation, and reporting.
• Work and grow alongside a leading team of experts to deliver cutting-edge solutions for our clients
• Development opportunities to suit your individual strengths or aspirations
You will have:
• A tertiary civil engineering qualification, ideally with CPEng or equivalent
• 8 years'+ professional experience in civil engineering with a safety and network management background
• Experience utilising the Transport Agency systems such as CAS, SWIPP is essential
• Level 1 STMS essential, Level 2/3 non-practicing STMS is desirable
• Strong organisational ability and results orientation
Are you ready to be part of it?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.
Would you like to apply to this job?