Build your future with Opus
Opus International is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we're creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Needed is an experienced Project Manager to join our Nelson based Building Solutions team. As a naturally engaging professional, you'll have a key focus on leading and project managing a variety of significant building projects. Using your broad range of expertise, you'll be a trusted project manager with a proven ability to consistently deliver results.
- Play a lead role for Opus across significant buildings projects
- Continue to develop our advances in the industry with high levels of autonomy
- Business development and client relationship management
- Future opportunities to suit your individual strengths or aspirations.
You will have:
- At least 5 years' professional experience in the construction industry
- Sound knowledge of NZS 3910 and other construction contract models
- A recognised tertiary qualification recognised in the NZ construction and/or design market.
- Natural leadership with experience in managing project teams and growing client relationships
And how about you? You'll be agile, invested in your career have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we'll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects working with world leading experts. At Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.
For further information, please view the position description below and to apply online, click on 'apply'.