Road Safety Manager
Opus International Consultants is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we're creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Our Upper South Island team are looking for an experienced Road Safety Manager to join them. This is an excellent opportunity for an intermediate civil engineer with experience in road safety who's looking for that next step in their career, or an established engineer who is looking for more diversity and flexibility in their role. You will be assisting and lead the co-ordination of road safety management in the Upper South and West Coast regions. We are looking for someone who is looking to lead a wide spread road safety team, and who can drive multiple projects with an innovative approach.
- Identify, design, plan, programme road safety projects
- Mentor intermediate staff and assist in developing their skills
- Lead proposals to our clients
You will have:
- Tertiary degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent CPEng or working towards registration;
- Minimum of 10 years' professional experience in a relevant civil engineering practice
- Professional contract management experience
And how about you? You'll be agile, invested in your career have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we'll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects working with world leading experts. At Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.
For further information, please view the position description below and to apply online, click on 'apply'.