Asset Management Engineer
Opus International Consultants is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we're creating innovative solutions for future generations.
This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring Asset Management Engineer to step into a role with the potential for growth. You will be responsible for the delivery of asset management tasks, including managing forward works programmes and asset renewal designs across the Marlborough region.
- Gain expertise working with experienced asset managers dealing with complex issues
- Develop your planning, management and technical skills
- Manage significant financial budgets for clients and cost control of project delivery
- Be part of a passionate and high performing team
You will have:
- Tertiary degree or diploma in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years' professional experience in a role in either consulting or contracting environment
- Construction and road network experience would be advantageous
- Experience in contract management within New Zealand
And how about you? You'll be agile, invested in your career and have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we'll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects and the opportunity to work with world leading experts. At Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.
For further information, please view the position description below and to apply online, click on 'apply'.